- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Give your Cabernet room to breathe in the machine-blown crystal Cabernet decanter.
- Decant young wines several hours before they are served giving the wine a chance to bloom and decant old wines just a few moments before to ensure that the wines’ clarity and brilliance are not obscured by any deposit
- Beautiful gift item or perfect addition for your home bar collection
- Capacity: 37 5/8 ounce
- Hand washing recommended.
1440/13 Features: -Decanter. -Gift boxed. -Dishwasher safe. Product Type: -Decanter. Craftsmanship: -Hand Blown. Material: -Lead Crystal. Color: -Clear Decanters. Capacity: -59 Ounces. Dishwasher Safe: -Yes. Style: -Modern. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -9.13″.
Made in Austria by the world’s most-renowned wineglass maker (Riedel Crystal, founded in 1756), this decanter allows sediment to settle, clarifying any older red wine. Even with a young, sediment-free wine, the decanter makes a beautiful serving vessel by displaying the wine’s color. It’s machine blown of brilliant crystal and conforms to Riedel’s exacting standards: colorless, transparent, and thin-walled. It holds 37-1/8 ounces, ample for a 750-milliliter bottle of wine, and measures 9 inches high. Its graceful, outwardly curved neck provides a secure grip when pouring. Riedel crystal is used by fine restaurants all over the world and thus must stand up to frequent trips through a dishwasher. But because crystal has a soft, coarse surface to convey intense aromas, Riedel recommends the decanter be hand washed. –Fred Brack